Monday, April 29, 2013

 Ashley arrives in Paris after a long lay over in Detroit!  The flight was 8 hours during the night. We were lucky to get some sleep on the plane and the food wasn't that great.  I'm glad I had my gold fish crackers and my mom packed other food I like too.  I miss my puppy Sophie already but my sister is taking good care of her.  


 This view is of Ammon, Jordan from the airplane window.  We flew all day and it was night again when we arrived.  The city is all lit up and very beautiful.  We checked into our hotel about 11pm,  we were all starving but I wanted Mexican food.  Thank goodness there was a Mexican restaurant in the hotel.  Delicious!  I learned to say thank you in Arabic...."shookrun" sp?

This is our flight crew and pilot from our flight from Paris to Amman, Jordan.  They are even staying in the same hotel as us.  They are super tired too.


No comments:

Post a Comment