Thursday, April 25, 2013

This is a very old, old Pot dating back to the time of Christ.The next picture is my Dad, he remind's me of Indiana Jones ! Then the next picture is Dr. Oren Gutfeld the archaeologist. He is Hila's Dad. These pictures make me real excited to go to the dig site in Israel !! I want to find something like that !! Would you like to do that too some day ? If you would like to study archaeology someday, leave us a comment on our blog. Let us know what grade you are in and where you go to school ! Thank's for following our blog . I think the next two weeks is going to be amazing !!










4 comments:

  1. I think this is the neatest thing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I am so excited to go and share with everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all proud of Ashley and Hila! So many girls only dream of the adventure they are having together. I look forward to hearing the whole story (the REAL story) when her family comes home next week. Ashley is going to have a lot to share at school!

    ReplyDelete